expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 18 September 2016


UK TRIBES


I decided that I fit mostly into the 'scenesters' tribe as the clothing in the illustration looked like how I dress or what clothes I find good looking, the description also sounded similar to how I express myself and how my friends do too. The fashion is also similar to people I look up to. I think I fit into this tribe because of these reasons, and I'm also interested in a wide range of clothing and different music types like the description mentions. I don't really model myself after anyone although I do get inspiration for my clothing from bands I like that also seem to dress similarly to my interests, and my friends. I like a lot of fashion from the 80's and 90's and vintage clothing appeals to me a lot. I like mixing my clothing a lot as its interesting and i get bored of my appearance sometimes.
I don't try to look a certain way I normally just go for what I like, although I don't have idols the bands/artists I get my inspiration from dress in a way that I think looks good:



No comments :

Post a Comment